Boston University School of Medicine - Internal Medicine
This page is not maintained by the program described. As such we cannot guarantee the information is complete or up to date.
|Boston University School of Medicine - Internal Medicine|
|Boston Medical Center|
|Location||Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America|
|Website||Boston University Medical School ABIM Research Track|
Boston University Medical Campus provides an outstanding environment for the training and development of physician-scientists and clinical investigators. The ABIM Research Track in our Internal Medicine Residency Program integrates training in clinical medicine and research for individuals committed to a career in basic science or clinical research.
- Length of Program: 5 yrs.
- Number of protected research months: 36 mos.
- Overall Size: Unknown
- Research Track Size: Unknown
- Separate NRMP Code for Research Pathway: Unknown
- Research Opportunities: Unknown
- Benefits: Unknown
- Career Development Opportunities: Unknown
- Job Placement: Unknown
- Funding success: Unknown
- Program Director: Unknown
- Program Administrator: Unknown
- Program Email: email@example.com
- Program Website: Boston University Medical School ABIM Research Track
- Telephone: (617) 638-6500
- Address: 72 East Concord Street, Evans 124, Boston, MA 02118