no edit summary
State (Not abbreviated, spell it out)
<!-- Below is the text at the very top of the page.-->
<!-- Below is the information box that appears on the top right of the page, feel free to add whatever you would like. A blank field should be left blank, it will simply not show up-->
<!-- Name of institution -->
| name =
<!-- This logo will appear at the top of your info box-->
<!-- Program type, Medicine, Pathology, Pediatrics, etc -->
| specialty = Medicine
| hospital_affiliation = University of Utah
| academic_affiliation = University of Utah
| established = 1965
<!-- Director and contact information, emails are of the form: [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com] -->
| director = Guy A. Zimmerman, M.D.
| director_email = firstname.lastname@example.org
| associate_director =
| associate_director_email =
| administrator =
| administrator_email =
| program_email = email@example.com
<!-- websites are of the form: [url display text] -->
| website = [http://medicine.utah.edu/internalmedicine/residency/training/physician-scientist.php]
| telephone =
| language =
<!-- nrmp_number is recommended for easy look up -->
| nrmp_number =
** Interested applicants must apply using the NRMP code 1732140C1 for the Categorical-Research Internal Medicine, but must use the Categorical Medicine NRMP code (1732140C0) for ranking, as PSTP residents are embedded within the categorical program.
** Standard Trainee Benefits: http://medicine.utah.edu/gme/
** Additional PSTP Benefits:
*** Guaranteed stipend support for residency and fellowship training.
* Four fellowships have well-established NIH Training Grants.
* The Department of Medicine has 12 ACGME accredited clinical fellowships.
** There are also a number of non-ACGME fellowship training programs.
* Eligible candidates must have a MD-PhD, or MD with a strong background in research. Applicants must also meet the eligibility requirements for the University of Utah's Categorical Internal Medicine Residency Training Program.
* Interested applicants must apply using the NRMP code 1732140C1 for the Categorical-Research Internal Medicine, but must use the Categorical Medicine NRMP code (1732140C0) for ranking, as PSTP residents are embedded within the categorical program.
* See the
categorical website for application requirements for all applicants. ** [http://medicine.utah.edu/internalmedicine/residency/training/programs.php]* PSTP candidates must also submit the two following documents to [ Mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
** A letter outlining specific subspecialty of interest and the reason(s) for that subspecialty.
** An abstract outlining intended research within that subspecialty.
* PSTP Program Director: Guy A. Zimmerman, M.D.
* Program Email: [mailto:email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org]
* Program Website: [http://
www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fmedicine.utah.edu %2Finternalmedicine%2Fresidency%2Ftraining%2Fphysician-scientist.php &sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNGtu8jyTzVPiJ0Zgc5R6rQJY3aM_w http://medicine.utah.edu/internalmedicine/residency/training/physician-scientist.php]
* Telephone: (801) 581-7899
* Address: Department of Internal Medicine, University of Utah School of Medicine, 30 North 1900 East, Room 4C104, Salt Lake City, UT 84132