Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University
Three years of training at Montefiore Medical Center will provide you with a sound educational foundation, superb clinical skills, and the ability to effectively manage even the most complex patient cases.
I am proud to lead a program in which we guide each resident to develop outstanding teaching skills, exceed the highest scientific research standards, and provide comprehensive, compassionate patient care.
As one resident recently told us, "When you’re finished with Montefiore, you’re ready for anything."
Rosemarie Conigliaro, MD (Assistant Dean Director)
|Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University|
|Montefiore Health System|
Trainees per year
|Location||New York, New York, United States of America|
|Website||Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University|
Short description of your program.
- Length of Program: Normal Years; Research Track years (if different)
- Number of protected research months:
- Overall Size: Total Students; Students Per Year
- Research Track Size: Total Students; Students Per Year
- Separate NRMP Code for Research Pathway: Yes/No
- Research Opportunities: (Department Only vs. Campus Wide)
- Career Development Opportunities: Types of mentorship, grant writing/funding opportunities, Additional funds for conferences requiring travel, etc
- Job Placement: (Percent in Academic/Private/Industry/Other)
- Funding success: (K-awards, R-awards, F-awards, etc)
If applicable list research tracks (ie Pathology has AP/CP, AP only, CP only)
If applicable, please list clinical fellowships available at your institution that incorporate research as a core element of their training plan.
- Program Director: Name, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Program Administrator: Name, email@example.com
- Program Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Program Website: My Institute's website
- Address: Name; Street; City, State, zipCode