Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University
This page currently is not maintained by the program described. As such we cannot guarantee the information is complete or up to date.
|Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University|
|Montefiore Health System|
|Location||New York, New York, United States of America|
|Website||Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University|
Three years of training at Montefiore Medical Center will provide you with a sound educational foundation, superb clinical skills, and the ability to effectively manage even the most complex patient cases.
I am proud to lead a program in which we guide each resident to develop outstanding teaching skills, exceed the highest scientific research standards, and provide comprehensive, compassionate patient care.
As one resident recently told us, "When you’re finished with Montefiore, you’re ready for anything."
Rosemarie Conigliaro, MD (Assistant Dean Director)
- Length of Program: 3
- Overall Size: 38; 10
- Research Track Size: unknown; unknown
- Separate NRMP Code for Research Pathway: unknown
- Research Opportunities: unknown
- Benefits: unknown
- Career Development Opportunities: unknown
- Job Placement: unkown
- Funding success: unknown
- Internal Medicine
- Program Director: Rosemarie Conigliaro, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Program Administrator: Lourdes Rodriguez, email@example.com
- Program Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Program Website: Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University
- Telephone: (718) 430-2080
- Address: 1300 Morris Park Avenue Bronx, NY 10461