Baylor College of Medicine Cardiovascular Surgery T32
Please note that this page is still under construction.
The Baylor College of Medicine Research Training Program in Cardiovascular Surgery is designed to prepare M.D. surgical residents and Ph.D. post-doctoral fellows for a research career in cardiovascular surgery.
|Baylor College of Medicine Michael E. DeBakey Department of Surgery|
|Texas Medical Center|
|Baylor College of Medicine|
|Director||Todd K. Rosengart, M.D.|
|Scott A. LeMaire, M.D.|
|Barbra W. Trautner, M.D., Ph.D.|
|Location||Houston, Texas, United States of America|
|Website||BCM Surgery T32 Webpage|
Short description of your program.
Short description of the application process, including information on the interview day(s), supplemental application (if any), and other specific information related to the research pathway application.
- Length of Program: Normal Years; Research Track years (if different)
- Number of protected research months:
- Overall Size: Total Students; Students Per Year
- Research Track Size: Total Students; Students Per Year
- Separate NRMP Code for Research Pathway: Yes/No
- Research Opportunities: (Department Only vs. Campus Wide)
- Career Development Opportunities: Types of mentorship, grant writing/funding opportunities, Additional funds for conferences requiring travel, etc
- Job Placement: (Percent in Academic/Private/Industry/Other)
- Funding success: (K-awards, R-awards, F-awards, etc)
If applicable list research tracks (ie Pathology has AP/CP, AP only, CP only)
If applicable, please list clinical fellowships available at your institution that incorporate research as a core element of their training plan.