Dartmouth Medical School - Internal Medicine
This page currently is not maintained by the program described. As such we cannot guarantee the information is complete or up to date.
|Dartmoth-Hitchcock Medical Center|
|Director||Harley P. Friedman, MD|
|Mindy F. Pickett|
|Location||Hanover, New Hampshire, United States of America|
|Website||Dartmouth Medical School - Internal Medicine|
This pathway conforms with the ABIM's requirements, and combines a two-year medicine residency, three-year post-doctoral research fellowship, and a one- to two-year subspecialty fellowship. Only Dartmouth-Hitchcock PGY-1 & 2 Internal Medicine residents with MD/PhD combined degrees or MD's with considerable research experience and achievement will be considered for this track.
- Length of Program: 6 - 7 yrs.
- Number of protected research months: 36
- Overall Size: Unknown
- Research Track Size: Unknown
- Separate NRMP Code for Research Pathway: Unknown
- Research Opportunities: Anatomy, Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Computer Science, Engineering, Genetics, Immunology and Microbiology, Molecular and Cellular Biology, Pharmacology and Toxicology, and Physiology
- Career Development Opportunities: Unknown
- Job Placement: Unknown
- Funding success: Unknown
- Program Director: Harley P. Friedman, MD, Harley.P.Friedman@Hitchcock.org
- Program Administrator: Unknown
- Program Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Program Website: My Institute's website
- Telephone: (603) 650-7515
- Address: Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, One Medical Center Drive, Lebanon, NH 03756