Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai Radiation Oncology
Please note, this page is under construction.
|Mt. Sinai Radiation Oncology|
|Mt. Sinai Medical Center|
|Ichan School of Medicine at Mt. Sinai|
|Director||Michael Buckstein, MD, PhD|
|Sonam Sharma, MD|
Associate director email
|Location||New York City, New York, United States of America|
|Website||Mt. Sinai Radiation Oncology|
Short description of your program.
Short description of the application process, including information on the interview day(s), supplemental application (if any), and other specific information related to the research pathway application.
- Length of Program: Normal Years; Research Track years (if different)
- Number of protected research months:
- Overall Size: Total Students; Students Per Year
- Research Track Size: Total Students; Students Per Year
- Separate NRMP Code for Research Pathway: Yes/No
- Research Opportunities: (Department Only vs. Campus Wide)
- Career Development Opportunities: Types of mentorship, grant writing/funding opportunities, Additional funds for conferences requiring travel, etc
- Job Placement: (Percent in Academic/Private/Industry/Other)
- Funding success: (K-awards, R-awards, F-awards, etc)
If applicable list research tracks (ie Pathology has AP/CP, AP only, CP only)
If applicable, please list clinical fellowships available at your institution that incorporate research as a core element of their training plan.