Difference between revisions of "Stanford Ophthalmology Advanced Research Residency Program"
Revision as of 15:21, 11 February 2019
Please note, this page is still under construction. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us here:
|Stanford Ophthalmology Advanced Research Residency Program (SOAR)|
|Stanford University Medical Center, Lucile Packard Childrens' Hospital, Santa Clara Valley Medical Center, VA Palo Alto Health Care System|
|Stanford University School of Medicine|
|Director||Suzann Pershing, MD, MS|
|Location||Palo Alto, California, United States of America|
|SF Match 3322|
Short description of your program.
Short description of the application process, including information on the interview day(s), supplemental application (if any), and other specific information related to the research pathway application.
- Length of Program: Normal Years; Research Track years (if different)
- Number of protected research months:
- Overall Size: Total Students; Students Per Year
- Research Track Size: Total Students; Students Per Year
- Separate NRMP Code for Research Pathway: Yes/No
- Research Opportunities: (Department Only vs. Campus Wide)
- Career Development Opportunities: Types of mentorship, grant writing/funding opportunities, Additional funds for conferences requiring travel, etc
- Job Placement: (Percent in Academic/Private/Industry/Other)
- Funding success: (K-awards, R-awards, F-awards, etc)
If applicable list research tracks (ie Pathology has AP/CP, AP only, CP only)
If applicable, please list clinical fellowships available at your institution that incorporate research as a core element of their training plan.
- Program Director: Name, email@example.com
- Program Administrator: Name, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Program Email: email@example.com
- Program Website: My Institute's website
- Address: Name; Street; City, State, zipCode