Difference between revisions of "UC Irvine Occupational Medicine"
|Line 6:||Line 6:|
Revision as of 21:11, 13 April 2016
|Location||Somewhere, Someplace, United States of America|
|Website||Standard Display Text|
Short description of your program.
- Length of Program: Normal Years; Research Track years (if different)
- Number of protected research months:
- Overall Size: Total Students; Students Per Year
- Research Track Size: Total Students; Students Per Year
- Separate NRMP Code for Research Pathway: Yes/No
- Research Opportunities: (Department Only vs. Campus Wide)
- Career Development Opportunities: Types of mentorship, grant writing/funding opportunities, Additional funds for conferences requiring travel, etc
- Job Placement: (Percent in Academic/Private/Industry/Other)
- Funding success: (K-awards, R-awards, F-awards, etc)
If applicable list research tracks (ie Pathology has AP/CP, AP only, CP only)
If applicable, please list clinical fellowships available at your institution that incorporate research as a core element of their training plan.
- Program Director: Name, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Program Administrator: Name, email@example.com
- Program Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Program Website: My Institute's website
- Address: Name; Street; City, State, zipCode