University of Iowa College of Medicine - Physician Scientist Training Pathway
The Physician Scientist Training Pathway (PSTP) at the University of Iowa Perhaps unique among such programs, the PSTP spans eight clinical departments and offers exceptional clinical and scientific training to physician-scientists in fields from dematology to radiation oncology.
|University of Iowa Physician Scientist Training Pathway|
|University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics; Iowa City VA Medical Center|
|University of Iowa|
Assistant director email
|Location||Somewhere, Someplace, United States of America|
|Website||University of Iowa PSTP|
' ' ' '
Short description of the application process, including information on the interview day(s), supplemental application (if any), and other specific information related to the research pathway application.
- Length of Program: Normal Years; Research Track years (if different)
- Number of protected research months:
- Overall Size: Total Students; Students Per Year
- Research Track Size: Total Students; Students Per Year
- Separate NRMP Code for Research Pathway: Yes/No
- Research Opportunities: (Department Only vs. Campus Wide)
- Career Development Opportunities: Types of mentorship, grant writing/funding opportunities, Additional funds for conferences requiring travel, etc
- Job Placement: (Percent in Academic/Private/Industry/Other)
- Funding success: (K-awards, R-awards, F-awards, etc)
If applicable list research tracks (ie Pathology has AP/CP, AP only, CP only)
If applicable, please list clinical fellowships available at your institution that incorporate research as a core element of their training plan.
- Program Director: Name, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Program Administrator: Name, email@example.com
- Program Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Program Website: My Institute's website
- Address: Name; Street; City, State, zipCode