University of Wisconsin-Madison Internal Medicine IMPACT Program
The Internal Medicine Pathway for Academic Career Training (IMPACT) Program at the University of Wisconsin-Madison (UW-Madison) brings the scientific and clinical excellence at UW-Madison to outstanding trainees who are dedicated to pursuing a physician-scientist career.
|UW-Madison IMPACT Program|
|UW Hospitals and Clinics|
|University of Wisconsin-Madison|
|Vince Cryns, MD (Co-Director)|
|Josh Lang, MD, MS (Co-Director)|
|Michelle Kipp, MS (IM Residency Program Manager)|
|Location||Madison, Wisconsin, United States of America|
|1779140C0 (Overall IM program)|
Short description of your program.
Short description of the application process, including information on the interview day(s), supplemental application (if any), and other specific information related to the research pathway application.
- Length of Program: Normal Years; Research Track years (if different)
- Number of protected research months:
- Overall Size: Total Students; Students Per Year
- Research Track Size: Total Students; Students Per Year
- Separate NRMP Code for Research Pathway: No, 1779140C0
- Research Opportunities: (Department Only vs. Campus Wide)
- Career Development Opportunities: Types of mentorship, grant writing/funding opportunities, Additional funds for conferences requiring travel, etc
- Job Placement: (Percent in Academic/Private/Industry/Other)
- Funding success: (K-awards, R-awards, F-awards, etc)
If applicable list research tracks (ie Pathology has AP/CP, AP only, CP only)
If applicable, please list clinical fellowships available at your institution that incorporate research as a core element of their training plan.
- Program Director: Name, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Program Administrator: Name, email@example.com
- Program Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Program Website: My Institute's website
- Address: Name; Street; City, State, zipCode